Dry skin is one of the main causes of skin diseases. The most vulnerable parts of the body, which is characterized by dryness of the skin, are hands, feet, face, elbows and knees.
- Rough skin
- Peeling or cracking
- Spots and their prompt formation.
- Burning and itching, especially in contact with water
- Practically not seen pores
- Occurrence of discomfort and severe dryness in the area of bending and friction (e.g., on fingers, elbows or on knees)
- A strong feeling of tightness of the skin after the evening washing.
Risk factors for dry skin:
Dry skin can develop at any age, but there are risk factors that increase the chances of developing dry skin, such as:
To restore the lack of natural moisturizing factors, dry skin needs a natural treatment, as well as daily care.
For the treatment of dry skin it is recommended to use PsoEasy Cream and Soap as they are natural remedies for body psoriasis.
- PsoEasy Cream helps in alleviating dry skin as well as psoriasis treatment. It contains only natural ingredients, made from plant extracts and Dead Sea minerals. Light and very easy to use, PsoEasy Cream has a delicate flavor; it is quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving no stains on clothes.
- PsoEasy Soap differs from other soaps of high concentrations of essential oils. With a composition of Dead Sea minerals, it is hypoallergenic and does not cause side effects. It contains no steroids and other synthetic substances. It promotes skin cell renewal.
It is recommended to use cream and soap twice a day (morning and evening). First, thoroughly clean the skin with PsoEasy Soap. Let your skin dry. Then apply on dry skin PsoEasy Cream. For best results, we recommend uninterrupted use of the cream and soap for at least two weeks. Cream and soap are for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Although psoriasis is a condition of the immune system, there are variety of triggers that can cause it to appear. One of those triggers is stress.
Some people with psoriasis find that weather can cause changes in their symptoms. So not to look for treatment for psoriasis, there are several techniques you can use to control flare-ups.
On a Clinical efficacy study that we made with a Dermatologist specialized with skin problems, we came to the conclusion that...
Very often the night is the most difficult and important time of the day in the life of people with psoriasis.
The cure for psoriasis is likely a general term that combines a variety of drugs treatments for psoriasis that can only alleviate the condition of the skin, but does not cure psoriasis.