Wheat is one of the most common grains, which is respected and honored in all countries of our globe. The fact that the wheat grain germ can produce oil was known long ago, and its production is widely developed to this day.
Wheat germ oil (or wheat grass oil) is a real natural storehouse of vitamins and other active components, which was originally incorporated in the grain for the resumption of a new life. It is used with great success in the food industry as various additives, as well as in some areas of medicine.
And, of course, use of wheat germ oil is popular in cosmetology.
Wheat germ oil is one of the richest oils as regards to the content of vitamin E, which is responsible for the maintenance and extension of our skin youthfulness. Also, it includes other vitamins essential to the skin (A, B, D, PP), polyunsaturated fatty acids, lecithin, and many other elements that in some way influence the skin condition and help in body psoriasis treatment.
Most widely wheat germ oil is used in dermatology and cosmetology for the treatment for psoriasis, eczema, acne, at various dermatoses, hair loss, premature aging of the skin.
- The use of wheat germ oil stimulates cell regeneration and helps to significantly improve the appearance and condition of both dry and oily skin.
- It has a good emollient, moisturizing and nourishing action, which makes it just indispensable in the care of dry, rough and scaly skin;
- It greatly cleanses the skin and pores of various contaminants, helps eliminate toxins and other harmful substances from the skin and at the same time has also anti-inflammatory properties. This allows to use it successfully in the care of oily and unclean facial skin, as well as of problem skin, which has acne, pustular lesions and other inflammations;
- It has a healing effect on burns and other skin injuries (bruises, cuts, sores);
- It greatly tonics, refreshes and smoothes any skin, improves the complexion.
Although psoriasis is a condition of the immune system, there are variety of triggers that can cause it to appear. One of those triggers is stress.
Some people with psoriasis find that weather can cause changes in their symptoms. So not to look for treatment for psoriasis, there are several techniques you can use to control flare-ups.
On a Clinical efficacy study that we made with a Dermatologist specialized with skin problems, we came to the conclusion that...
Very often the night is the most difficult and important time of the day in the life of people with psoriasis.
The cure for psoriasis is likely a general term that combines a variety of drugs treatments for psoriasis that can only alleviate the condition of the skin, but does not cure psoriasis.