Wheat is one of the most common grains, which is respected and honored in all countries of our globe. The fact that the wheat grain germ can produce oil was known long ago, and its production is widely developed to this day.
Wheat germ oil (or wheat grass oil) is a real natural storehouse of vitamins and other active components, which was originally incorporated in the grain for the resumption of a new life. It is used with great success in the food industry as various additives, as well as in some areas of medicine.
And, of course, use of wheat germ oil is popular in cosmetology.
Wheat germ oil is one of the richest oils as regards to the content of vitamin E, which is responsible for the maintenance and extension of our skin youthfulness. Also, it includes other vitamins essential to the skin (A, B, D, PP), polyunsaturated fatty acids, lecithin, and many other elements that in some way influence the skin condition and help in body psoriasis treatment.
Most widely wheat germ oil is used in dermatology and cosmetology for the treatment for psoriasis, eczema, acne, at various dermatoses, hair loss, premature aging of the skin.
- The use of wheat germ oil stimulates cell regeneration and helps to significantly improve the appearance and condition of both dry and oily skin.
- It has a good emollient, moisturizing and nourishing action, which makes it just indispensable in the care of dry, rough and scaly skin;
- It greatly cleanses the skin and pores of various contaminants, helps eliminate toxins and other harmful substances from the skin and at the same time has also anti-inflammatory properties. This allows to use it successfully in the care of oily and unclean facial skin, as well as of problem skin, which has acne, pustular lesions and other inflammations;
- It has a healing effect on burns and other skin injuries (bruises, cuts, sores);
- It greatly tonics, refreshes and smoothes any skin, improves the complexion.
Over-the-counter medicine for psoriasis
The cure for psoriasis is a general term that comprises a range of drugs for this disease that can facilitate living with psoriasis but has no power to ultimately cure it.Get more info >>
Relation between psoriasis and stress
Even though psoriasis is an immune condition, one of its triggers can be stress. We offer you to get to know more about its impact on your disease.Get more info >>
Nature vibes and psoriasis
Weather can greatly influence your psoriasis. We have compiled a number of suggestions that can prevent a negative impact of the weather on your disease.Get more info >>
The effectiveness of PsoEasy products in treating various types of psoriasis
The outcome of the study on Clinical efficacy we conducted with our dermatologist tells the following...Get more info >>
How to fall asleep with psoriasis
Night is usually the hardest part the day to overcome for psoriasis sufferers. Here you can discover brand-new methods to make it far easier.Get more info >>